Many larger defense contractors offer money as a motivating factor for candidates when they are evaluating a compensation package for a new employer. Bonuses aren’t new to the recruiting equation, but they are becoming more common. Tune in to find out different contractors that are offering sign-on bonuses.
Here are some other defense contractors that are offering sign-on bonuses for their openings in national security.
- Kord Technologies, LLC is a subsidiary of KBR, and are seeking a Systems Engineer to be a part of the lead systems integration team for the Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System (GMLRS) upgrade. This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus and can be found on ClearanceJobs.com.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems is offering a sign-on bonus to potential candidates with a Top Secret clearance for one of their junior Reverse Engineering roles. Target salary range is $115 to $128K, but actual pay is dependent on experience. The Reverse Engineer will analyze, decompose, disassemble code, perform static code analysis, kernel-level debugging, and debug and modify software. They will rely on this position to be involved in Protocol Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Research, and Rapid Prototyping of proof of concept capabilities, while contributing to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, system integration, and tools specific to Cyber and Information Operations. hey are also offering a 20K sign-on bonus for one of their TEMPEST engineering openings. Learn more here.
- BAE Systems is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for one of their cyber openings. The Cyber Analyst will join the Enterprise IT Solutions (EITS) team which supports the many efforts of their defense and intelligence customers to solve complex technical challenges. Relocation is also available for qualified candidates, and these positions are hybrid roles! Anticipate on-site 2-3 days per week with flexibility. Candidates need to be located local to the worksite, but will be able to participate in hybrid remote work. Check it out.
- APK Solutions is a growing provider of a broad range of technical and management solutions. APK Solutions specializes in providing IT systems integration solutions to its clients within the intelligence community in the Washington DC metro area. They are offering $10K-$20K sign on bonuses for all of their development and engineering roles listed on ClearanceJobs.
- ENSCO Inc.‘s National Security Solutions (NSS) Division is seeking a Physical Scientist for one of their TS/SCI roles in Springfield Virginia and offering both a potential sign on and relocation bonus for the right candidate. This one requires some heavy lifting from a programmer with muscle with requirements knowing MATLAB, Python, or C, being able to lift 50 lbs, and willing to travel (10-15%) and perform field work. Learn more about the requirements.
- StratasCorp is currently looking to hire a Software Developer on a full time, permanent basis. This role must be performed on site in Norfolk, VA and requires a minimum of an active Secret clearance. Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates, and they are offering a $10K sign on bonus on top of that. The customer is the Navy Information Operations Database (NIODB) in support of the Navy’s Electronic Warfare Data (EWD) mission. You can learn more about StratasCorp and what they do at ClearanceJobs.com.
- Leader Communications Inc, or LCI, is seeking a Web Administrator to provide Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ. Individuals must be able to attain and maintain a valid US Government Secret security clearance to be retained in the position…so don’t quote us, but sounds like LCI may be in a position to sponsor. In addition to that, they are offering another $2K in your pocket when you sign your offer letter. Apply here.
- Square Peg Technologies is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer with 9-12 years of experience, a TS clearance, and a background in data science, to work onsite in McLean for one of their programs. If this sounds like you, they are offering a whopping $15,000 sign on bonus for the best talent, someone who has experience with Linux systems and working in AWS cloud environments. Learn more.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises. Kratos is changing the way breakthrough technology for these industries are rapidly brought to market through proven commercial and venture capital-backed approaches. They’re looking for the perfect candidate for one of their Millwright openings, and offering $1,500 bucks for the person they sign on. Apply now!
- Precise Systems has 80 jobs listed on ClearanceJobs, but the special bonus eligible role is for one of their RF engineer openings in support of Electronic Warfare out of Crane, IN. It requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering with major in microwave and radio frequency (RF) theory, 7 years related professional experience in microwave and radio frequency (RF) design, and candidates Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. They have some bonus terms, so you’ll definitely want to go check those out on CJ.