Government and commercial organizations are more frequently embracing digital technologies and related capabilities. It’s no surprise that at the rapid rate of digital transformation, there can be misconceptions about what different technologies can or can’t do, as well as how to implement them effectively. This is especially true in the government sector, where forward-thinking IT leaders may understand the overall importance of a specific technology or capability but lack the tools and expertise to drive successful outcomes.
Meet the Digital Solutions team at Booz Allen
With decades of experience supporting the federal government, their digital strategists and technologists weave together a deep understanding of the client’s mission with technological expertise in enterprise modernization, digital experience, modern software development, and cloud and data platforms. Every single day, Booz Allen specialists work hard to shed light on some of the most misunderstood topics in the field of digital technology.
Here are some pivotal digital myths they’ve recently busted:
- 5 Myths of Scaling Agile in Government
- 5 Myths of Adopting DevSecOps in Government Agencies
- 5 Myths of Cloud Migration at Federal Agencies
- 5 Myths of Open Source Software at Federal Agencies
- 5 Myths of Blockchain for Government
- 5 Myths of Customer Experience for Government
- 5 Myths of Big Data Platforms
- 5 Myths of Change Management for IT Modernization
Ready to start busting these myths to make the world a better place? Start by exploring Booz Allen’s current job openings.
SPONSORED CONTENT: This article is written by or on behalf of our Sponsor.