There are many reasons people choose a career in the national security and intelligence fields. It can offer a good living, exciting travel, opportunities to work with the most cutting-edge technology – and most of all – the chance to serve a higher mission. However, not all jobs are created equally. Sometimes it can be a struggle to connect your daily tasks to the ideals that inspired you to enter this field.
At Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) unit, those values are front and center every day. Not only does Raytheon have over 30 years of experience solving the most complex cyber challenges, but they’ve invested $3.6 billion over the last 10 years to develop and acquire leading-edge cyber capabilities. Raytheon IIS processes 100% of data from the national intelligence asset, and provides essential training and information to American troops on the ground. They also offer generous signing bonuses – up to $40,000 for qualified engineering candidates. Here’s what you should know about Raytheon IIS.
What Does Raytheon IIS Do?
Raytheon IIS partners with global customers to deliver solutions and services that leverage deep expertise in cyber, analytics, and automation. It empowers its customers through three primary capabilities: Cyber, Analytics, and Automation.
- Cyber: With America facing ever-evolving cyber threats, the team at Raytheon IIS helps its customers stay a step ahead of our adversaries through groundbreaking self-healing technologies that automatically detect and fix cyber vulnerabilities.
- Analytics: Raytheon IIS analytics capabilities provide large-scale information processing, multi-INT data analytics, integrated command and control systems, and other services that help their government partners transform raw data into actionable intelligence.
- Automation: By providing live, virtual, constructive, and gaming training, Raytheon IIS prepares U.S. military and intelligence personnel for the world’s most important missions.
It also provides essential mission support and modernization – as well as navigation and weather services – that enable government customers to keep service members and the American people safe.
Who Does Raytheon IIS Serve?
Serving side by side with customers around the world, Raytheon IIS works with:
- Defense and military organizations (the United States and its allies).
- The U.S. Intelligence Community and Department of Defense, as well as allied defense and intelligence agencies.
- Civil agencies, like aviation, space, homeland security, law enforcement, and weather and environment.
- Commercial markets, like the automotive, healthcare, finance, data processing, and oil and gas industries.
Who Is Raytheon IIS Hiring (And What About That $40k Bonus)?
With its corporate headquarters in Dulles, VA, Raytheon IIS has 17,000 employees – 35% of which work on site with their customers – delivering results and solving problems in real time. IIS operates at 551 sites, 100 countries, and has multiple locations across the U.S., including:
- Richardson, TX
- Aurora, CO
- Orlando, FL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Linthicum, MD
- Riverdale Park, MD
- Omaha, NE
- State College, PA
- Burlington, MA
Raytheon IIS is particularly looking for engineering professionals with active or current clearances skilled in areas including:
- Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Oracle Database Engineering
- Algorithm Optimization
- and other technologies.
Qualified, security-cleared candidates of all fields are eligible for signing bonuses of varying amounts and are encouraged to apply.
Want to join Raytheon IIS in developing the trusted, innovative solutions that make the world a safer place?
SPONSORED CONTENT: This article is written on or behalf of our Sponsor.