Join the best minds in government and industry for three innovative days at NSI’s 35th Annual IMPACT ’20 Forum and Expo on April 20-22 at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, VA. You’ll get up to speed on the latest security issues including: security clearance vetting, risk-based industrial security oversight, insider threats, cyber espionage, terrorism, tailored security plans, new NISP mandates, security awareness, classified systems security, social engineering and much more.
With another outstanding agenda of the latest issues and innovative solutions, IMPACT ’20 offers you exposure to top security experts in over 21 information-packed sessions delivering practical information you can’t afford to miss.
To view all the sessions and agenda, go to: https://www.nsi.org/impact-agenda.html
Your registration gets you access to all of this:
- Top speakers, case studies and practical workshops
- Pre-conference DISS workshop and onsite help
- Valuable take-home resources and awareness materials
- Sessions targeted to your personal and professional development
- 2020 edition of NSI’s security library on DVD (Over 1,000 reference docs!)
- Security awareness fair and expo
- Briefings with important heads of government agencies
- Champagne reception, luncheons, and networking breaks with your colleagues
William Evanina, Director National Counterintelligence & Security Center
As the Director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC), Mr. Evanina is responsible for leading and supporting the CI and security activities of the U.S. Intelligence Community, the U.S. Government, and U.S. private sector entities at risk from intelligence collection or attack by foreign adversaries. In this scene-setting keynote address, Mr. Evanina will examine today’s threat-intensive security environment ranging from nation-state espionage to cyber terrorism to insider threats. Find out what threats are on the horizon for 2020 and how to safeguard your organization’s critical information.
EARLY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
To register online, please visit https://www.nsi.org/impact-2020.html or download, complete and fax/mail your registration to the number/address provided on the form.