For nearly 60 years, CACI employees around the world have been united by a bright company culture that is built on character and innovation. Those pillars empower strong career mobility and growth. People are the foundation upon which both pillars are built.
“Employees are seen more than workers, we’re seen as people put first, and treated like the company’s greatest asset,” says one employee.
CACI’s vision is to be THE company and partner that Enterprise and Mission customers depend upon to provide for their most critical needs. Employees support advancing national security while also advancing their own careers through the following CACI initiatives:
- Business Systems & BPS: using agile methodologies to modernize applications, infrastructure, or business processes while improving performance and user satisfaction.
- C4ISR & Cyber Technologies: delivering command, control, communications, and computer (C4) technology and networks for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions.
- Engineering Services: conducting software vulnerability analysis and to protect against nefarious actors.
- Enterprise IT: creating secure, enterprise cloud solutions for DoD, IC, and other civilian agencies.
- Mission Support: providing analytic services in 50 languages, scenario-based instruction, and intelligence processing, collection, and products.
CACI knows it needs innovative employees to create innovative technology. With new challenges to accomplish for federal customers and partners, it takes creative employees able to tackle tomorrow’s challenges. Another employee says that it’s, “working within an organization that takes a modern approach to work – an open door and open mind mentality that enriches who we are.”
The CACI culture of good character, innovation, and excellence drives their program success and has earned them recognition as a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company, Top Workplace & Top Technology Company in 2021 by Top Workplaces USA and a ‘Best for Vets’ Employer by Military Times, among other awards and recognitions.
Wade Pertroka has been with CACI since 2007. After 14 years with the company, he says that CACI “believes people are their greatest assets.” Rodney Robinson agrees. He has been with CACI since 1995 and encourages others to join the mission.
If working for a mission that matters is calling, CACI invites you to explore their career opportunities – where your talents and your career will thrive.
SPONSORED CONTENT: This article is written on or behalf of our Sponsor.