What’s next? We have no idea. But all we can do in a world experiencing a pandemic in an industry that is competitive and cutthroat is look at where we’ve been and recognize our lessons learned.
Here are our top tips and tricks in the cleared recruiting world from this year to help launch you into the next one of unknowns.
- The Importance of our Military: Veteran Reskilling is Key to Building Cleared Workforce
- What Motivates a Candidate These Days? Disclosing the Salary and Amount of Remote Work Gets More Clicks on Job Openings
- The Ball in the Candidate’s Court: Warning: Your Candidate Experience May Not Be Great
- The Importance of Knowledge: Top Phrases Technical Recruiters Should Avoid Saying
- Using Tools to Your Advantage: 5 Amazing Recruiting Software Products Your Staffing Team Needs
- The Importance of Choosing your Communication Channel: Meeting your Candidate Needs in the Hiring Lifecycle
How to Ensure Your Recruitment Practices Are Compliant with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- How to Talk Candidates into Relocating to Slower-Paced Cleared Hubs
Each month of 2021 brought on new challenges, new hurdles, and new policy updates for cleared recruiters to deal with and adapt to. Whether it was competing with other contractors that were able to offer remote work, or learning about metrics that can help them step up their recruitment game, year after year, we see that cleared recruiters are one of the most resilient and necessary pieces to the national security puzzle.
THE CLEARED RECRUITING CHRONICLES: YOUR WEEKLY DoD RECRUITING TIPS TO OUT COMPETE THE NEXT NATIONAL SECURITY STAFFER.