“Employer branding used to be the icing on the cake… Today IT IS the cake.” -Evan Lesser, Founder and President, ClearanceJobs.com
Employer branding used to be a marketing tool that only some of the savviest contractors would employ to reach talent. Today, employer branding is critical to your company’s ability to thrive in the current labor market.
Candidates are unlikely to fill out a job application for a company that has an unfinished website, is lacking in the culture department, or doesn’t have a felt brand. Cleared candidates can be as picky as ever about their next employment opportunity, and they understand the leverage they hold as a clearance holder swimming in a small pool of talent.
Contractors feeling the rise and fall of the tides in trying to reach cleared candidates don’t necessarily need to be a household name to sign the best talent. However, you do have to take necessary steps as a recruiter to put your best foot forward in showcasing your employer brand. ClearanceJobs lets you do that with the newly released Enhanced Employer Profile.
ENHANCED EMPLOYER PROFILE puts your brand in your hands
The Enhanced Employer Profile allows employers to completely customize their profile. This is a space to be creative and really market yourselves. The structure allows you to build a true landing page – a destination for candidates interested in finding out what your company is about. Recruiters are able to redistribute the order of content to their liking, use accordion blocks to save space, incorporate video and images in a gallery visual, and so much more with a host of media tools.
As you build a personalized experience, employers should be asking themselves:
- What do you want cleared candidates to see about what sets your company apart from the competition?
- How can you personalize your recruiters to show them as allies to the cleared candidate through their experience in the hiring process?
- What is your end goal in influencing the narrative around your employer brand?
Enhanced Employer Profile Features
Here are a few ways to use your Enhanced Employer Profile:
- Showcase referral programs through accordion blocks to incentivize others to send qualified candidates to you.
- Highlight company milestones by announcing defense contract wins in your media kit.
- Utilize images/video to share user generated content from your employees.
You can have up to ten blocks of content in your Enhanced Employer Profile. Block types include:
- Paragraph: About Us, Testimonials, Careers, Featured Content, etc.
- Accordion: Testimonials, Careers, Team List, etc.
- Image Grid: Tech Stack, Clients, Solutions, etc.
- Image Gallery: Office, Team, Events, etc.
- Media: Team, Services, Benefits, etc.
The drag and drop functionality is used to add new blocks from the right column to the left column, and to change the order of the blocks.
Block types can be interchanged, and the type can be updated during entry. This allows employers to update the look of the page without having to re-enter all of their information.
It’s easy to keep your content fresh by adding or removing blocks, or simply modifying what you already have. All changes can go live instantly (or as soon as you’re ready.)
Find Out More
To learn more about how Enhanced Employer Profiles can help you bolster your brand to attract cleared candidates to join your mission, click here.