Military resume samples > Administrative Specialist resume template
1234 Any Street, Springfield, VA 22151 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Specialist with over seven years of experience and expertise in operations support, human resources, project management, and recordkeeping for government contracts. Proven record of administering daily program operations and developing innovative ways to increase efficiency in systems. Highly-focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Administrative Support||Project Management|
|Vendor Relations||Contract Administration|
|Meeting/Travel Logistics||Research and Analysis|
|Organizational Skills||Problem Solving|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT SECRET CLEARANCE PR Date: November 2010
GSA SmartPay Travel Card Training for Agency/Organization Program Coordinators (A/OPC)
CYTECH SERVICES, Manassas, VA 2013 – Present
Executive/Human Resources Assistant
- Provide administrative coordination, including records filing, customer service, correspondence management, and document collection for $16M government program.
- Schedule and organize weekly briefings and monthly Committee meetings for Human Resources Vice President.
- Draft and distribute meeting minutes within three days, ensuring all technical documentation is accurate, complete, and properly classified.
- Maintain security clearance database and review and submit security clearance documentation for 15+ personnel on a monthly basis.
- Manage supply inventory of $2K, complete purchasing requirement forms, and expedite requisitions as needed.
- Track program metrics, generate weekly reports, and prepare required system assessment materials.
L-3 COMMUNICATIONS, Herndon, VA, Santa Clara, CA 2010 – 2013
- Structured and implemented innovative database to track, allocate, and integrate program requirements, tasks, and work units, leading to increased efficiency.
- Improved transmittal time for management to utilize company’s website for hiring new employees by taking initiative to learn new technology and training 15 managers on the program.
- Tracked company course training documentation for 400+ employees, ensuring all personnel met and maintained training requirements.
- Processed electronic position descriptions, status changes, and other human resources requirements on a regular basis.
- Reviewed statements of work, updated Task Assignment Report spreadsheet, and checked invoices for accuracy for each new contract prior to client submission.
- Created presentations, coordinated travel arrangements, and completed monthly expense reports for Director and Vice President.
PERSONNEL SUPPORT DETACHMENT, Washington, D.C., 2006 – 2010
Senior Enlisted Advisor
- Led team of 55 administrative personnel with customer base of 6.5K+; supervised bi-annual training requirements and performed annual performance reviews.
- Managed Defense Enrollment Eligibility System’s (DEERS) database integrity and equipment valued at $200K+ during transition from all-military to all-civilian workforce.
- Trained 300+ personnel on DEERS system and customer service during manpower shortages resulting from workforce transition with no loss of productivity.
- Implemented new payroll timekeeping system and trained 75+ managers within Washington, DC region to utilize system in their offices.
- Recorded time off requests and administered electronic timesheet tracking maintenance for onsite personnel, ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Drafted, documented, and updated standard operating office procedures for new employees.
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, New Brunswick, N.J.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication with Minor in Human Resource Management
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).