Military resume samples > Anti-Terrorism Force Protection Officer resume template
1234 Any Street, Killeen, TX 76542 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ANTI-TERRORISM FORCE PROTECTION OFFICER
Mission-driven Anti-Terrorism Force Protection Officer with three years of experience in protecting controlled areas and government facilities in addition to conducting security checks for 70K+ personnel. Proven record of enforcing regulations, providing surveillance, responding to incidents, and drafting situation reports to ensure safety measures prevent breaches of security. Superior ability to exercise judgment and use discretion in responding to incidents while maintaining control.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Force Protection||Security Policies / Procedures|
|Law Enforcement Operations||Physical Security|
|Safety Enforcement||Risk Assessments|
|Situational Awareness||Biometric Tools|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT SECRET CLEARANCE PR Date: July 2009
UNITED STATES ARMY, Fort Hood, TX and Balad, Iraq 2010 – 2013
Platoon Sergeant (2012 – 2013)
- Conducted mobile patrols and police transition team operations while training 500+ Iraqi police during 12-month deployment to Iraq.
- Managed team of 12 soldiers, maintaining good order and discipline, during frequent patrols and reconnaissance operations.
- Maintained $1M+ highly sensitive equipment; inspected and adjusted equipment, machinery, and security systems to ensure operational usage and detect evidence of tampering.
- Enforced security procedures to prevent breaches of security.
- Detained violators and assisted guards during emergency evacuations.
Military Police (2010 – 2012)
- Conducted entry point access, vehicle searches, and random security checks aboard military installation encompassing 70K+ personnel.
- Utilized x-ray and visual inspections to inspect several aircraft, cargo, and commercial vehicles on a daily basis.
- Monitored alarms and closed-circuit television cameras in 20+ buildings and patrolled premises on a daily basis to detect any possible signs of intrusion.
- Checked and verified credentials of all individuals and vehicles entering secured installation during sentry duty.
- Interviewed witnesses, prepared incident reports, and testified in court when called upon.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, GOAL Inventory Software, and Deltek.