Military resume samples > CBRN Specialist resume template
323 Richland Road, Alexandria, VA 20000 | 555.555.1212 | email@example.com
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Program Management
US Army veteran serving 16 years of active duty and the last 3 years in the civilian sector, with an active TS/SCI security clearance and CI polygraph. Experience in directing both small and large teams of soldiers, civilians, members of federal agencies and managing over $11 million worth of equipment in high-stress scenarios. Experienced in operational planning, training, and risk management with effects that spanned across multiple countries and cultural barriers.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Exercise Planning||CBRN and high-yield Explosive (CBRNE)|
|Counter-Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)||DOD HAZMAT Technician Certified|
|Reporting and documentation||Project Management|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE Investigation Date January 2020
CBRN Subject Matter Expert, Jun 2018 – Present
L3 Harris Technologies
- Support US Army North (Fifth Army) Civil Support Activity (CSTA) by conducting CBRN training, evaluation, and exercises.
- Assist WMD Civil Support Teams unit leaders in planning, preparing and executing training to meet CBRN and CWMD objectives.
Senior CBRN Subject Matter Expert and Exercise Evaluator, Jul 2017 – Jun 2018
- Served as a CBRN Reconnaissance Observer Coach/Trainer for a Brigade Engineer Battalion
- Assist unit leaders in planning, coordinating and executing training support in preparation for External Evaluations (EXEVALs) and exercises IAW Forces Command (FORSCOM) requirements for Army Reserves and Army National Guard Component units in order to achieve the commander’s training objectives
- Controlled and observed lane training exercises, and conducted After Action Reviews, utilizing Combat Training Center methodology.
CBRNE Technical Escort Enlisted Leader, Sep 2015 – Jul 2017
- Served as the Team Sergeant of a highly specialized CBRNE Response Team (CRT) with a world-wide, no-notice mission to identify, sample, render safe, mitigate, package, and conduct escort of chemical and biological (CB) material.
- Supported crisis and consequence management of CB incidents for host nation, federal, state, and local agencies, and Combatant Commanders.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accountability of $1,500,000 of equipment and the supervision, training, discipline, professional development, health, welfare, and morale of seven NCOs and four Soldiers and their Families.
Senior CBRN Advisor Sep 2013 – Sep 2015
- Served as CBRN Staff NCO for the III Corps Military Police Battalion with worldwide contingency missions, supporting five companies with over 800 Soldiers.
- Advised the Battalion Commander on contamination avoidance. protection, reconnaissance and decontamination operations.
- Trained the Company CBRN Soldiers on CBRN room operations.
- Developed and monitored the maintenance program for CBRN equipment valued at $2,000,000.
Course Program Manager, Apr 2009 – Sep 2013
- Served as the section sergeant for the Operation Decontamination Section within the Chemical Training Department.
- Responsible for overseeing the instruction of the technical and tactical aspects within Decontamination Operations for Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for MOS 74D CBRN program of instruction.
- Responsible for the welfare and development of three non-commissioned officers and one Department of the Army civilian and accountable for $1.5 million worth of equipment.
Technical Team Lead, Oct 2006- Apr 2009
- Managed the training and readiness of a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) Response Team (CRT)
- Served as the Chief Operations Planner for an interagency task force responsible for no notice deployment to WMD events
CBRN Specialist (74D), July 2002-Oct 2006
- Assist in the establishment of CBRN defense measures
- Provide training advice and supervision regarding CBRN equipment and operations
- Train military and civilian personnel on CBRN response operations
- Operate and maintain CBRN detection and decontamination equipment
- Serve on Biological Integrated Detection Teams, STRYKER NBC Reconnaissance Platoons, Technical Escort Battalions, Special Forces and Ranger Units
Trident University International, Bachelor of Science (BS), Crisis Emergency & Disaster Management, Jun 2020
Project Management Professional (PMP), In progress