1234 Any Street, Boston, MA 02201 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | email@example.com
CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with six years of experience and expertise in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting network infrastructure and security. Proven record of evaluating system vulnerability in order to recommend security improvements as well as improve efficiency while aligning business processes with network design and infrastructure. Superior capacity to solve complex problems involving a wide variety of information systems, work independently on large-scale projects, and thrive under pressure in fast-pace environments while directing multiple projects from concept to implementation.
|Core Competencies include:|
|System Architecture Design||Configuration Management|
|Linux Administration||Information Assurance|
|Hardware Installation||Project Management|
|Vulnerability Evaluation||System Troubleshooting|
|Technical Writing||Risk Management|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE (Prior Full-Scope Polygraph) PR Date: Dec 2009
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
CompTIA Security + Certification
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet (MCP + Internet)
CACI, Andover, MA 2010 – Present
IT Security Specialist
- Manage system information security architecture, design, installation, operational planning, and risk remediation activities on more than 15 servers/systems worldwide for various government clients, ensuring all systems installed according to schedule.
- Conduct risk assessments and collaborate with clients to provide recommendations regarding critical infrastructure and network security operations enhancements.
- Develop Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) operations and conduct evaluation of COOP and DR during annual incident response training.
- Provide up to ten on-site server maintenance visits on a monthly basis, troubleshooting various technical problems and performing operating system administration with Linux-based computer systems.
- Ensure information assurance by transmitting secure data between classified systems; perform ethical hacking, malware reverse engineering, penetration testing, and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) within Security Operations Center (SOC) environment.
- Draft technical manuals, installation manuals, installation progress updates, and incident response plans in order to enhance system security documentation; create required system compliance reports and information requests.
- Enforce IT processes to ensure consistent, well-integrated application structures in full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) regulations; participate in system Certification and Accreditation as well as Federal Information Security Management Act processes.
NORTHROP GRUMMAN, Middletown, RI 2007 – 2009
Cyber Systems Administrator 2
- Traveled extensively throughout the United States and overseas providing network field engineering technical assistance and completing site inventories for 25 field sites.
- Configured rapid prototype, testing, and integration of new and upgraded equipment hardware solutions in order to evaluate all system enhancements.
- Identified weaknesses in fielded configurations while performing system requirement analysis and design modifications.
- Provided troubleshooting, repairs, testing, and modification of Local Area Network (LAN) / Wide Area Network (WAN) electronic equipment and services.
- Performed equipment installs, relocations, and maintenance of a wide array of fielded equipment from a Unix base server to Macintosh computer workstations and associated equipment, including printers, scanners, external hard drives, monitors, audio equipment, VoIP phones, video teleconferencing equipment, modems, and cryptographic devices.
- Opened and updated Request for Action (RFA) problems using Remedy database; created and submitted SAP requests for needed parts to resolve RFA actions.
- Provided level II and III helpdesk support as needed to staff of more than 550, solving 100% technical issues.
BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), Microsoft Server Administration (Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008), Windows 7, XP, RSA SecurID, LogRhythm, Avaya Definity PBX, Intuity Voice Mail Administration, Remedy, Macintosh Computers, Cisco Secure Communications and VPN, ICND 1&2, ASA Firewall, Cisco Security Agent, and Telecommunications Fundamentals.