Military resume samples > Data Scientist resume template
323 Knob Hill Apt. G, San Francisco, CA 00000 | 415.555.1212 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A former Cyber Intelligence Analyst and US Army veteran with newly acquired skills, an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and the ability to mine hidden gems located within large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Mathematics and applied statistics skills coupled with an active duty military intelligence background. Able to influence the strategic direction of teams by identifying opportunities in large, rich data sets and creating and implementing data driven strategies that fuel growth.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Modeling and Design||Statistical / Predictive Modeling|
|Reporting and documentation||Project Management|
|Intelligence Analysis||Cyber Threat Detection|
Skills and Tools
- Hadoop, Big Table, MapReduce, SAS
- Scaling, performance and scheduling and ETL techniques
- Python and R Programming
- Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems with experience in C++ programming, installing software and operating systems, and performing routine maintenance
- HTML, SQL, and Visual Basic computer languages.
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE Investigation Date January 2018
Data Scientist, 2018-Present
Booz Allen Hamilton
- Created data analytics using Python in support of the Data Science team to empower our customer’s analysis directorates with insight from Big Data.
- Configured scripts to automate the processing of large volumes of Geospatial Information System (GIS) data; includes automating the filtering of data sets based upon and conversions between geospatial coordinate systems.
- Created Python modules to aid the automation of critical routine tasks.
- Identified and evaluated appropriate data sources for analytic development.
- Built statistical models and developing machine learning algorithms and data visualization
Cyber Intelligence Analyst, 2016-2018
Booz Allen Hamilton
- Analyzed cyber threats to U.S. Army equities. Focus areas include cyber threats emanating from Iran and cyber threats to Ground Combat Systems (GCS).
- Analyzed information collected from a variety of sources to identify and report on events to protect information systems and networks from threats.
- Supported all source Cyber intelligence analysis using various industry and government tools, available classified and unclassified data sets, and accepted methodologies for assessing network traffic.
- Identified, investigated, and analyzed Cyber events of intelligence significance and collect data, analyze results, and prepare intelligence products relating to Cyber mission objectives.
Intelligence Analyst, 2013-2016
CACI International Inc
- Performed the targeting cycle, research and analysis using data sources and tools to include Palantir, Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, Bi2R, the BEWL, OneNote, Google Earth, the Microsoft Office suite, among others.
- Created information packages, made assessments, and assisted customers with awareness of entities and possible scenarios
- Collaborated with other teams and agencies to ensure thoroughness, accuracy and relevance.
All source Intelligence Analyst, 2005-2013
- Crafted intelligence products utilized by combat commanders in preparation for deployment in October 2006.
- Authored multiple in-depth Iraq-centric intelligence assessments/products, all of which were positively received by direct leadership and senior commanders.
- Focused intelligence collection and analysis on weapon systems being utilized in northern Iraq that were unfamiliar to 3rd Infantry Division units.
Security+: Expires 2021
Grad Certificate, Data Mining 2019, University of California, San Diego
B.S. Computer Science 2016, San Francisco State University