Military resume samples > EW Specialist resume template
1234 Any Street, Washington, DC 20002 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Warfare Specialist
Electronic Warfare technician with 15 years of experience in managing and executing Intelligence Operations. Excelled supervising 354 personnel in the United States Navy, improving operational readiness and professional advancement. Program Manager for the Electronic Warfare team with leadership in the following: SIGINT, preventative and corrective maintenance, network target development, Indications and Warning (I&W), and Attack Sensing and Warning (AS&W).
|Core Competencies include:|
|Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)||Technical Electrical Intelligence (ELINT) Analysis|
|IC Databases (EWIRDB, KILTING, EPL, CED, OEEM, EIM, AFMSS/CSDB)||Research & Analysis|
|Reporting / Briefing Skills||Target Network Development|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE Investigation Date: June 2019
Leidos, Dahlgren, VA, 2016-present
Electronic Warfare SME
- Subject Matter Expert working in a small, close-knit crew environment providing expertise in support of mission requirements.
- Leverage aviation, EW experience and critical thinking to develop tactics and techniques to counter emerging threats.
- Coordinate with DoD entities and agencies to facilitate cutting-edge product development.
- Utilize in-depth understanding of aircraft survivability and combat mission planning to ensure client objectives are met.
- Provide expertise in the usage of Navy EW systems such as AN/SLQ-32 and Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP).
- Provide research and analysis of Airborne Electronic Attack (EA) systems.
- Provide SME training to software team on EW roles and functions such as detection, SIGINT, and disrupting threat communications.
- Analyze Navy/DoD electromagnetic spectrum requirements and determine appropriate spectrum support, strategies, and needs of the Navy.
United States Navy, Norfolk VA, 2014 – 2016
170B Electronic Warfare Technician
- Analyzed, planned, organized, and executed EW operations, threat environments, and technical requirements from commanders.
- Focused the efforts of EW systems, both air and ground, against adversary personnel, facilities, and equipment with the intent of degrading, disrupting, neutralizing or destroying enemy capabilities.
- Protected the use of friendly electromagnetic system operations through active coordination, integration and deconfliction.
- Integrated EW into the targeting and planning process, and assisted in the development of the enemy EW order of battle, EW target information and products, intelligence, and target selection standards.
United States Navy, Norfolk VA, 2012-2014
17E Electronic Warfare Specialist
- Advised and assisted the commander on electronic warfare operations.
- Made use of electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) to defeat enemies through planning, coordination, integration, and execution of electronic attack (EA), electronic protection (EP), and electronic support (ES).
- Enhanced knowledge of radio wave theory and determining proper frequencies.
- Deployed for a year-long operation to Afghanistan to assist the Army and Marine Corps with combat missions and patrols.
United States Navy, Pensacola FL, 2005-2012
- Analyzed encrypted electronic communications, jammed enemy radar signals, maintained equipment and networks used to generate intelligence.
- Collected, analyzed and reported on communication signals.
- Served as an integral piece of the Information Dominance Corps in its mission to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of adversaries.
- Monitored, identified, collected and analyzed information and provided data for digital network products.
- Conducted computer network operations worldwide to support the Navy and DoD theater level missions.
- Served as a mentor in computer network defense, access tool development and computer/network forensics.
Naval Postgraduate School, Master of Science (M.S.), Information Warfare Systems Engineering, 2018
ODU, Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems, 2015
Class “C” Technical School Pensacola, FL
BNCOC (All Phases) or Advance Leadership Course (ALC) graduate