Military resume samples > EOD resume template
1234 Any Street, Temple, TX 76504 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | email@example.com
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Specialist
Weapons Technical Intelligence Analyst with 12+ years of experience in the US Army. Experience with various DoD tools and databases, with the ability to apply logical analysis and use classified research techniques to gather, collate, and report information. Excels in interfacing with foreign dignitaries in a professional manner.
|Core Competencies include:|
|IED design disarmament||Intelligence Collection and Dissemination|
|Material Handling||Intelligence Report Generation|
|IC databases (M3, HOT-R, Palantir, Analyst Notebook and Intelink)||Open Source Research & Analysis|
|Reporting/Briefing Skills||Military/DoD Operations|
CURRENT TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE Investigation Date: March 2016
US Army, 203rd Military Intelligence Battalion, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Intelligence Analyst 2015-2018
- Performed Technical Intelligence Analysis (TECHINT) of threat and foreign military equipment and associated materiel
- Observed threat levels, gain information through observing war zones and enemy lines, and direct security operations
- Synthesized complex reports and report in senior leader briefings
- Performed technical intelligence analysis of IED and other improvised weapon system incidents, fusing the intelligence with other forensic data and all-source intelligence data to provide attribution of individuals and groups to devices and events
- Identified insurgent and IED networks to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action
- Utilized data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines
US Army, 192d Ordnance Battalion, Fort Bragg, NC
EOD Instructor, 2013-2015
- Taught soldiers how to work with ground ordnance, disassemble device components of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), and dispose of foreign projectiles, rockets, grenades and landmines.
- Prepared instructional program in accordance with training or other course requirements, assembling materials to be presented.
- Worked with stakeholders to identify C-IED/EOD training requirements.
- Developed C-IED/EOD training curriculum and training scenarios.
- Provided post-training assessments/evaluations of student performance and presented feedback during After Action Reviews (AAR) at the conclusion of training.
US Army 184th Ordnance Battalion, Fort Campbell, KY
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Platoon Sargent, 2007 – 2013
- Located, identified, neutralized, and disposed of hazards from foreign and domestic, chemical biological radiological nuclear and high-yield explosive (CBRNE), unexploded explosive ordnance (UXO), improvised explosive device (IED), and weapons of mass destruction (WMD) that present a threat to operations, installations, personal, or material.
- Assisted in the preparation and use of advance robotics.
- Prepared and maintained tools, equipment and vehicles.
Basic Explosive Ordnance Badge, EOD procedures for conventional, chemical and biological, and nuclear ordnance, Eglin AFB, FL
Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course at the U.S. Army Intelligence Center
BS Criminal Justice 2015
AA Criminal Justice 2006