Military resume samples > Geospatial Intelligence Analyst resume template
1234 Any Street, Washington, DC 20016 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | email@example.com
GEOSPATIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Mission-driven Geospatial Intelligence Analyst with over seven years of experience and expertise in geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), all-source, open-source intelligence (OSINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis. Proven record of integrating technology and data sources to collect, report, and disseminate more than 1,300 comprehensive intelligence reports and requests for information as well as produce over 2,850 tactical decision aids. Ability to formulate and strategize plans during complex missions in support of United States Department of Defense operations.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Geospatial Metadata Analysis||Remote Sensing|
|Database Management||Imagery Identification|
|Map Reading / Data Modeling||Research & Analysis|
|Reporting / Briefing Skills||Military Operations|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE (Prior Full-Scope Polygraph) PR Date: June 2011
Geospatial Intelligence Certification, The University of Utah
BAE SYSTEMS, McLean, VA 2011 – Present
Geospatial / Signals Intelligence Analyst II
- Provide SIGINT analysis to support insurgent threats, mission planning, target development, damage assessment, and counter-terrorism in area of responsibility encompassing parts of Afghanistan.
- Lead team of four by employing ArcGIS to spearhead target development and tracking, facilitate collection management, provide technical exploitation, and conduct all-source intelligence analysis.
- Conduct research and evaluation of raw and fused information to support Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED) mission objectives.
- Create detailed visual intelligence products and reports for briefing at the national level to answer established intelligence requirements.
- Collaborate with several GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, C-IED, and technical intelligence (TECHINT) analysts, along with Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) managers, in order to establish communication, coordinate intelligence syncs, and identify connections to support critical mission planning.
SAIC, Baghdad, Iraq 2009 – 2011
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
- Coordinated production of more than 2,000 tactical decision aids, including slope tints, shaded relief maps, vegetation, hydrological analysis, lines of sight, image maps, and perspective views.
- Drew, scribed, digitized, and scanned cultural, topographic, hydrographic, and other features on overlay and scribing surfaces as well as digital formats.
- Fielded one Digital Topographic Support System and employed numerous pieces of equipment valued at more than $1.5M, ensuring 100% equipment accountability.
- Coordinated efforts between eight units through utilization of imagery product library in order to enhance imagery capabilities and production times while ensuring no duplication of effort.
- Utilized imagery analysis to create enhanced imagery products adhering to National Geospatial Intelligence (NGA) standards.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Kandahar, Afghanistan 2008 – 2009
Geospatial Intelligence Specialist
- Provided key support to Commander and disseminated information to several Deputy Command – Special Operations Forces leaders by preparing comprehensive all-source intelligence products relating to area of responsibility on a daily basis.
- Developed initial GEOINT cyber capability for 300-member battalion during twelve-month deployment to Afghanistan.
- Managed more than 550 requests for information (RFI) as well as creation of 850 tactical mapping products during deployment.
- Simulated military decision making and intelligence process to facilitate and defeat counter-insurgency, IED production, and emplacement operations by militant groups, including Al-Qaeda and Taliban.
- Ensured deploying units were provided tailored and vetted products to improve situational awareness.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Fort Lewis, WA 2005 – 2008
Signals Intelligence / Geospatial Metadata Analyst (GMA)
- Facilitated SIGINT support to three forward-deployed units in order to improve operational and technical intelligence operations and support mission readiness.
- Strategically integrated SIGINT with HUMINT and GEOINT to create quality fused graphical intelligence packages critical to targeting enemy combatants.
- Managed over 725 SIGINT RFIs to support tactical planning and decision making.
- Operated critical mission-essential digital receiver technology and equipment, ensuring 100% functionality.
- Produced detailed spreadsheets, analyzed intelligence reports, and participated in briefs to support day-to-day intelligence operations.
AMERICAN MILITARY UNIVERSITY (AMU), Manassas, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies (Expected Graduation: Dec 2014)
THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH, Salt Lake City, UT
Geospatial Intelligence Certification
NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING FACILITY, Fort Belvoir, VA
Geospatial Digital Data Users Course (GEODDUC)
ESRI ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine Software, FalconView, Socket GXP, RemoteView Pro, GeoRover, i2 Analyst’s Notebook, Google Earth, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop Elements, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Access, Outlook).