Military resume samples > Satellite/Space Operator resume template
1234 Any Street, Temple, TX 76504 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Intelligence Analyst
Mission-driven Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analyst with seven years of experience and expertise conducting Category II and Category III Military Source Operations (MSO), HUMINT, and Counterintelligence (CI) analysis. Proven record of applying advanced HUMINT tactics, techniques, and procedures to provide critical information about force protection and counterterrorism operations.
|Core Competencies include:|
|HUMINT Analysis||Intelligence Collection and Dissemination|
|Special Operations Integration||Intelligence Report Generation|
|Inter-Agency Collaboration||Research & Analysis|
|Reporting/Briefing Skills||Military/DoD Operations|
CURRENT TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE
(With Full Scope Polygraph)
PR Date: March 2011
163rd MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION, Ft. Hood, TX and Kandahar, Afghanistan 2011 – 2014
HUMINT Training Specialist
- Hand selected to conduct 8 training classes on Category II and Category III Military Source Operations (MSO) prior to twelve-month deployment to Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- Implemented new pre-Special Operations Capable (SOC) training syllabus containing additional information on MSO, operational cycles, and security techniques, leading to 100% graduation rate for 220+ students.
- Educated 30 on-site HUMINT collectors on benefits and potential harms of various meeting mechanisms and environments.
- Integrated Special Operations into the intelligence cycle by overseeing prioritization of collection requirements and development of multi-intelligence plans.
- Served as liaison to Special Operations intelligence trainers by providing briefs on intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) planning, collection, analysis, and threat reporting.
14th MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION, San Antonio, TX and Kabul, Afghanistan 2008 – 2011
- Led 35-member HUMINT collection team conducting CAT II and CAT III MSO during nine-month deployment to Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Oversaw HUMINT mission coordination initiatives, analysis, de-confliction, and operations integration within area of responsibility.
- Compiled 600+ in-depth intelligence reports covering three separate task forces and produced detailed briefings to senior members of HUMINT Operations Integration Element on a weekly basis.
- Assessed and secured critical human sources as requested by battle space owners, leading to dissemination of information through various intelligence channels vital to strategic and tactical operations.
- Established and maintained communication with key external agencies, including four U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps commands as well as members of the CIA and FBI, leading to consistent collaboration on HUMINT interests.
BASIC AND ADVANCED INDIVIDUAL TRAINING, Fort Jackson, SC and Fort Huachuca, AZ 2007
- Completed rigorous 20-week Advanced Individual Training and 10-week Basic Combat Training courses, which included both field and classroom instruction.
- Gained human intelligence analysis, map and chart preparation, and computer system skills.
- Trained on how to conduct HUMINT debriefings, screenings, and interrogations.
AMERICAN MILITARY UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies with Concentration in Intelligence Analysis
UNITED STATES ARMY
- HUMINT and Critical Operations Course
- Analyst Support to HUMINT Course
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).