Military resume samples > Missile System Testing Resume
1234 Broadway Lane, Temple, TX 76504 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | email@example.com
Missile System Testing Specialist
TOP SECRET Security Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access. Experienced in leadership, mentoring, program management, operations management, project management, acquisition, contracting, training, defense, space launch, mission assurance, quality assurance, explosives, satellites, ICBMs, AFOSH, and OSHA.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV)||Missile Testing and Launch|
|R&D Systems||Systems Engineering Support|
|THAAD, GMD, C2BMC, Sensors||Missile engineering safety processes|
CURRENT TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE Investigation Date: March 2016; Currently under Continuous Evaluation
KBR (Client: Missile Defense Agency), Missile Defense Systems Engineer IV, Mar 2020 – Current
- Develop, define, document, and execute weapon systems engineering approaches, plans, requirements, traceability, integration, test, verification and validation, procedures, and activities.
- Develop weapon system test certification packages, covering risk analysis and risk handling, closure statuses, configuration audits, and engineering authority signatures.
- Manage weapon system engineering safety processes and activities.
- Identify cyber threats and vulnerabilities; reduction of attack opportunities (likelihood, impact, and severity); improve defensive cyber operations, and strengthen cyber capabilities for DoD weapon systems.
- Brief senior government staff.
United States Air Force (USAF), General Installation Inspection Manager, Jul 2017 – Mar 2020
USAF, Missile and Space Systems Maintenance (AFSC 2M0X2), Apr 1997 – 2002
- Performed missile maintenance actions at flight line, railhead, support base, and launch, launch control, and storage facilities, and ensures compliance with international treaties.
- Inspected, repaired, adjusted, and replaced components and subcomponents.
- Mechanically / electrically connected and disconnected reentry systems, guidance and control sections, missile stages, propulsion systems, and secondary ordnance devices at launch facilities.
- Prepared missile and launch facilities for simulated launch and follow-on test and evaluation.
MS Systems / Industrial Engineering 2020
BS Computer Studies 2012