Military resume samples > Overseas Contractor resume template
1234 Any Street, EN IP28NG | U.K. Mobile: 020 0000 0000 | email@example.com
United States Air Force veteran with five years of extensive overseas experience and expertise in special operations, force protection, and detainee management. Deployed to Afghanistan three times and currently serve on Air Force Office of Special Investigations staff focusing on Africa Command and European Commands area of responsibility. Ability to maintain highly-classified information and conduct operations in a variety of environments.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Special Operations||Counterintelligence Mission Support|
|Security Procedure Implementation||Training and Development|
|Detention Facility Management||Risk Analysis|
|Interpersonal Communication||Problem Solving|
CURRENT TOP SECRET/ SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE
(With Full Scope Polygraph)
PR DatE: jUNE 2013
U.S. AIR FORCE 352nd SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP, RAF Mildenhall, UK 2011 – Present
Special Agent, Special Mission Branch
- Served as liaison for U.S. and host nation allies by collaborating with Air Force Office of Special Investigations on operational activities within the Africa Command and European Commands area of responsibility.
- Managed overt and covert human source networks to identify threat information and advised mission commanders on threats on a weekly basis, or as soon as critical threats were alerted.
- Conducted counterintelligence support supporting force protection of 8K+ personnel during two six-month deployments to Afghanistan.
- Provided protective service support to 100+ U.S. officials and foreign dignitaries during both deployments.
AFGHAN NATIONAL DETENTION FACILITY, Parwan, Afghanistan 2009 – 2011
Security Force Assistance Team Case Coordinator / Trainer
- Trained 25+ Afghan National Army members on facility and detainee security management.
- Tracked confidential number of detainees during transfer from U.S. to Afghan custody and instructed detention facility personnel on tracking process.
- Implemented processing procedures and monitored status of pre-trials; taught facility personnel how to maintain vital records verifying Impartial Review Board results critical to prosecute or release.
- Taught detention facility personnel on proper briefing skills so that they could brief dignitaries as needed.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Certificate in Intelligence Management – In progress
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and MySQL.