Military resume samples > Signals Intelligence Analyst resume template
1234 Any Street, Charlottesville, VA 22901 | Cell: (123) 456-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Mission-driven Signals Intelligence Analyst with over ten years of experience and expertise in strategic and tactical Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) production and management related to threats against national stability. Proven record of identifying and analyzing data to disseminate comprehensive intelligence reports to senior-ranking personnel. Ability to maintain classified databases and national collection platforms in support of Department of Defense operations.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Signals Intelligence||Database Management|
|Research & Analysis||Imagery Identification|
|Reporting / Briefing||Military Operations|
|Problem Solving||Organizational Skills|
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE (Full-Scope Polygraph) PR Date: March 2010
BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON, Charlottesville, VA 2009 – Present
Signals Intelligence Analyst (2012 – 2013)
- Manage communication signals intelligence research and analysis for $12M government contract, producing tactical and operational SIGINT products related to insurgent activities and threats to regional stability within area of responsibility.
- Evaluate and interpret 50+ SIGINT records, operator logs, formats, technical reports, and graphic reproductions on a weekly basis to determine internal characteristics of signals as well as to discern communications structures and usage.
- Brief Intelligence Director as critical situations and unusual activities transpire, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of selected urgent transmissions.
- Perform thorough review and analysis of SIGINT to identify signals, detect abnormalities, and ensure signal exploitation activities conducted in full support of operational requirements and national interests.
- Maintain database of signal types and activities, ensuring metadata, query, data restructuring, and signals development adhere to Department of Defense standards.
- Generate weekly reports incorporating intelligence information to disseminate to 40+ military and civilian units within area of responsibility.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Fort Drum, NY and Kandahar, Afghanistan 2003 – 2009
Signals Intelligence Platoon Sergeant (2007 – 2009)
- Selected as Senior SIGINT Analysis Trainer for 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division and served as liaison to 12 military and Department of Defense Regional Command civilian analysts.
- Oversaw SIGINT training of 500+ battalion personnel, creating in-depth structured training plan and developing real-world scenarios for processing, analysis, and reporting of tactical SIGINT.
- Conducted raw and fused SIGINT data analysis of insurgents directly linked to acquisition, production, transportation, and employment of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
- Created standard operating procedures to structure and standardize SIGINT operation and analysis within platoon, gearing up for deployment to combat theater.
- Tracked and reported personnel status and movement of 105 personnel across four different locations during twelve-month deployment to Afghanistan.
UNITED STATES ARMY, CONT’D
Signal Support Systems Specialist (2003 – 2006)
- Installed and provided technical troubleshooting of signal support equipment and systems for brigade consisting of 10K+ personnel.
- Recognized reportable intelligence data by analyzing, comparing, and categorizing 1.5K+ messages during two deployments to Afghanistan totaling 25 months in length.
- Compiled, edited, and distributed technical intelligence reports on a weekly basis for review by senior brigade personnel.
- Provided timely information about regional events during both deployments to give early warnings of possible attack on coalition forces.
- Oversaw physical security of classified material and facility while in combat zones.
- Completed six-month basic combat training and advanced individual training in Fort Jackson, SC and Fort Gordon, GA.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Minor in Mathematics
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Access, Outlook), Unix, i2 Analyst’s Notebook, FalconView, and RemoteView Pro.