Booz Allen’s civil services work includes missions in climate and infrastructure, immigration, healthcare technology, life sciences and public health, law enforcement, and citizen services.
While the range of work is broad, their civil service careers have an important factor in common: They touch everyday people. If you’re looking to use your expertise for good—and create far-reaching effects—here’s what you can expect in a career in civil government at Booz Allen.
1. What kinds of civil service positions are in high demand at Booz Allen?
Because Booz Allen’s clients and their needs vary so much, their consultants must, too. Team members come from various backgrounds and specialties, and Booz Allen is strengthened by the diverse perspectives they bring.
Many of their roles are tech-centric. For example, they have a high demand for digital roles like software engineers, DevOps engineers, cyber professionals, and more. However, if you don’t have a traditional technical background, don’t be deterred. Booz Allen also looks for project managers, operations specialists, and mission specialists, among many other specialties.
You might have a technical background but an interest in healthcare, or you might want to apply your project management expertise to help combat cyberattacks. Both are fits at Booz Allen. To view their open roles supporting civil government, explore their Careers page.
2. What kind of work can you do in civil services?
Booz Allen does all kinds of interesting work. Some examples include:
- Helping solve cold cases, combat human trafficking, and safeguard the nation against criminal threats
- Advancing life science research to improve patient care
- Building solutions in climate intelligence and advanced energy technology
- Leveraging cloud migration to transform complex public health ecosystems
- Modernizing legacy federal systems for enhanced efficiency and experience
- Building applications for taxpayers to improve the customer experience
3. Does Booz Allen offer remote working opportunities in civilian government roles?
Yes. Their civil service work includes a variety of work models to choose from, depending on the client you support. Whether you prefer working remotely, collaborating onsite, or a combination of both, you can find a role that suits your needs. To find these opportunities, visit their Careers page and filter based on your work model preference.
4. What types of growth opportunities are available at Booz Allen?
Their professional development resources include tuition reimbursement, thousands of in-house courses and certifications, mobility programs, and more.
Another compelling part of consulting at Booz Allen is that when a contract ends, you’re not “one and done.” Rather, your career manager will help you locate another project of interest within the firm, all while ensuring you can pursue growth opportunities. Booz Allen hires you for a career, not just a contract.
Apply your expertise to work that matters.
Join Booz Allen. The world can’t wait.
SPONSORED CONTENT: This content is written on or behalf of our Sponsor.